Bed and Breakfast Pembrokeshire
At this small and welcoming studio B&B, we provide a delicious breakfast following your good night’s sleep.
Luxurious plump pillows and a sumptuous feather duvet. Fluffy towels, snuggly welsh blankets. The studio is a private living room with corner bedroom, complete with log burner, books, unlimited Wifi internet, board games and DVDs. There is a small shower room with underfloor heating.
Argoed has views across ancient woodland and is near the seaside village of Newport, Pembrokeshire. Spend your time at this bed and breakfast wandering in the meadow, meandering in the orchard or reading with morning coffee around the old farmhouse.
We provide bed and breakfast accommodation for up to two people in a studio of the main house. You have your own private entrance. Argoed is a very old house with exposed beams, wobbly floorboards and stone walls. There is plenty of outside space, countryside views and very wild gardens.
When you arrive at Argoed, you can relax with some delicious homemade cakes.
Open plan bedroom with living room, complete with enormous log burner! a private shower room and delicious continental breakfast delivered to your own front door in a hamper. A mini fridge, with tea and coffee, is provided. Argoed has wild gardens, woodland and countryside views.
You can stay at Argoed either as a bed and breakfast stay with continental hamper breakfast provided or as a Studio Only option – think of it as self-catering without a kitchen!
£95 per night for two adults for Hamper Bed and Breakfast stay
£70 per night for two adults for a Studio only option (self-catering without a kitchen!)
Please ask us for single occupancy rates
email@example.com 01239 820 768
Good to know…
- We are very happy to welcome small children up to the age of three to our bed and breakfast Pembrokeshire – just let us know when booking.
- We are a young family with two small children and we were voted the UK’s Friendliest host for our holiday cottage Nantwen. Have a look here…
- We are happy to accept dogs for a small extra charge of £25
- Breakfast is a continental breakfast with fresh fruit, pastries, and a selection of mueslis and homemade bread.
- We can provide a gluten free, dairy free or vegan breakfast by request – just ask.
- Let us know if you have any other dietary requirements so that we can provide you with a delicious alternative breakfast.
- Please note that we live in the rest of the house, which consists of rooms above your studio.
- A selection of teas and coffees are provided for you with a mini fridge for fresh milk and water along with the all important kettle for your morning tea and coffee.
- Argoed is down a potholed track in a private location.
- We are happy to accept payment by debit or credit card