Bed and Breakfast Pembrokeshire
At this small and welcoming one room b and b we provide a delicious breakfast following your good night’s sleep.
Luxurious plump pillows and a sumptuous feather duvet. Fluffy towels, snuggly welsh blankets and indulgent bath oils for you to enjoy in your private bathroom. You have a private living room too with log burner, books, unlimited Wifi internet, board games and DVDs.
Argoed has views across ancient woodland near the seaside village of Newport, Pembrokeshire. Spend your time at this bed and breakfast wandering in the meadow, meandering in the orchard or reading with morning coffee around the old farmhouse.
We provide bed and breakfast accommodation for up to two people. Argoed is a very old house with exposed beams, wobbly floorboards and stone walls. There is plenty of outside space, countryside views and very wild gardens.
When you arrive at Argoed, you can relax with some delicious homemade cakes.
Spacious bedroom, private sitting room, private bathroom and delicious continental breakfast, countryside views.
£90 per room per night.
Prices per room, please ask us for single occupancy rates
firstname.lastname@example.org 01239 820 768
Good to know…
- We are very happy to welcome small children up to age of three to our bed and breakfast Pembrokeshire – just let us know when booking.
- We are a young family with two small children and we were voted the UK’s Friendliest host for our holiday cottage Nantwen. have a look here…
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept pets due to our own very friendly cats
- Breakfast is a continental breakfast with fresh fruit, pastries, and a selection of mueslis and homemade bread.
- We can provide a gluten free, dairy free or vegan breakfast by request – just ask.
- We can sometimes offer healthy goodies at breakfast including Kefir, Kombucha and Sourdough.
- Let us know if you have any other dietary requirements so that we can provide you with a delicious alternative breakfast.
- A selection of teas and coffees are provided in your room along with a mini fridge for fresh milk and water.
- Argoed is down a potholed track in a private location.
- We are happy to accept payment by debit or credit card